WORLD-CLASS FLY FISHING AT THE BOTTOM OF THE WORLD.
Whether it's a day in my handmade drift boat, walking and wading on a river or a wilderness adventure in the Western Lakes, I offer premium guided fly fishing packages to suit all skill levels.
Marcus Saunders – Head guide/owner
• Pick-up and drop-off (Hobart region)
• Casting workshop
• Gourmet lunch cooked on the water
• Snacks, tea & coffee and water
• Tasmanian craft beer
• Use of Scott fly rods
• Use of Hatch Finatic reels
• Use of Simms waders & boots (if needed)
• All flies, leaders & tippet
• Sunscreen SPF 50+
• Online photo album
WHAT TO BRING
• Your A-game
• Tasmanian fishing licence (can be purchased same day)
• Waders and boots
• Water proof jacket
• Polarised View more...
Atlantic salmon, Brook trout, Brown trout, Rainbow trout